Monday, October 25, 2010

Jack - Senior cat with Cancer #PorchWithJack

This morning on Twitter a support hashtag is going #PorchWithJack for a dear blog friend of @UsThreecoons.

Lisa has 2 senior littermates, and one named Jack has cancer. More tests are pending on how bad or not so bad it may be.

Pic from Lisa's blog.


The poor guy has a pile of health issues and Lisa is working so hard to keep him comfortable. Lisa and the cat Jam, More on Jack.

Even though Lisa is not on Twitter she can still go to twitter search a with the hashtag, #porchwithjack to see the caring support.

2 comments:

Mariodacat said...

Thanks so much for this post sweetie. I'm going to be on the porch with jack too. Try to get there ocne a day until he's all better. I'm sending him healing purrs too.

Admiral Hestorb said...

It absolutely breaks my heart. I haven't been on Twitter in several days (MissusCatt) but I will go and see if there is any news. Bless his precious heart.